Unlimited Kilometers - Fully Insured
Our Bishkek office is located at the southern end of Tynalieva Street where it intersects with Abdrahmanov south of microregion Djal. We have a full service rental shop with a wide variety of vehicle classes as well as extra equipment like sleeping bags and tents. We can also service cars and motorcycles on site if you are travelling with your own vehicle and need help.
Travel outside of Kyrgyzstan is allowed with many of the cars. In general the following applies:
Kyrgyzstan: All cars limited by the types of roads you will drive.
Tajikistan: Expedition class, Standard 4x4, and the UAZ Hunters from the Retro Russian Class
Uzbekistan: Expedition class, Standard 4x4, Crossover 4x4, Economy, and Retro Russian (some legacy class may be allowed depending on the circumstances).
Kazakhstan: All classes with few exceptions. Choose model based on the types of roads you'll drive.
Please check the general information page for more details in selecting the correct class for your trip.
Vehicles from the Bishkek office can be delivered to any location in Kyrgyzstan or Kazakhstan for a fee. Contact us if you need delivery.
- Unlimited kilometers
- Vehicle and 3rd party liability insurance (you will have to purchase Kazakh or Uzbek mandatory insurance if crossing into those countries, typically around $20-40/car)
- Border crossing documents if needed (official fees at the border can add up to around $30-$50/car), please notify us in advance
- Information on favorite locations throughout the region
- Assistance planning your trip
- Support in crossing the borders
- Good spare tire
- Spare fuel can(s) if needed
- Basic repair tools
- Additional drivers included for free (up to three total drivers)
- Professional, English-speaking help available 24/7 by phone
- All cars have WINTER TIRES from November through March